Free Dance Workshop with Leena Malik (Bharatnatyam)—- it’s an Indian classical dance It is noted for its fixed upper torso, legs bent or knees flexed out , combined with spectacular footwork.
It has both physical and mental benefits.
* improves balance
* stamina to hold postures
* use of hasta mudras adds to flexibility
* controls weigh
Free Dance workshop with Laxman Chauhan (Contemporary) dance also reffered to as Modern Dance ,a wonderfully expressive art form It tends to utilize both the strong and controlled leg work. Learning contemporary dance can benefit you in—-
* free movements helps you in flexibility
* creative thinking
* stress reduction
* increase muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness Come and join today with Laxman Chauhan our Maestro).
Free Dance workshop with Deepika Yadav (Belly dance) also referred to as Arabic expressive dance . It’s a non impact, weight bearing exercise and thus suitable for all ages . It improves–
* flexibility of the torso
* moves are beneficial to the spine also
* strengthens legs and long muscles by hip movements join us free workshops… with our experts… More info. Checkout poster.